We are glad to announce yet another webinar for our researchers. This LIVE webinar will be conducted by Dr. Durga Sabnis (Ph.D., Univ. of Nottingham, UK). The speaker will introduce several exclusive services offered by Enago, which will help researchers decrease the odds of journal rejection.
Award-winning oncology researcher with professional expertise in academic writing and publishing.
After this session, you will have more information on the following:
- Challenges faced by researchers/universities
- Enago’s collaborators and global presence
- Enago’s Author Education Services
- How Enago’s Publication Support and Editing Services can help authors
- How Enago can help researchers avoid manuscript rejection
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
- Durga Sabnis is a published author and has worked for more than half a decade in the dynamic field of oncology research.
- She pursued her PhD in molecular and cellular biology from the prestigious University of Nottingham. She also worked as a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Southampton’s Oncology Research Centre (funded by Cancer Research UK).
- Durga has won several awards for her presentation skills at national and international conferences. She was also invited to deliver the inaugural doctoral lecture at the University of Nottingham.
- Durga is a recipient of several scholarships. She was also awarded the British Federation of Women Graduates (BFWG) foundation grant during the final year of her PhD.
- At Enago Academy, Durga develops resources on scientific writing and academic publishing for international researchers, in order to facilitate their publication journey.