On 11-12 June 2020 the Editors and Editing in Times of Crisis Bulgarian Chapter’s session will take place via Zoom. The session will begin by asking the speakers about their experiences during the pandemic period and discovering the opinions of the various stakeholders. This will be followed by a discussion about the possible aspects of their experience regarding ethics, public use, medical health, science, and journal development.
- Boris Naimushin, Ph.D. Associate Prof. of Translation and Interpreting at New Bulgarian University (Sofia); European Association of Science Editors (EASE), EASE Bulgarian Chapter, Chair; English Studies at NBU, Editor in Chief. E-mail: email@example.com
- Stan Bogdanov, Ph.D. Chief Assistant Professor in the Department of Foreign Languages and Cultures, New Bulgarian University (Sofia); English Studies at NBU, Managing Editor.
SPEAKERS (in alphabetical order)
- Anna Krasteva, Ph.D. Professor of Political Science at New Bulgarian University; Editor in Chief, Southeastern Europe (www.brill.nl/seeu); CERMES (Centre for Refugees, Migration and Ethnic Studies)
- Dimitar Vesselinov, Ph.D. Professor of Linguistics, Saint Kliment of Ohrid University of Sofia; Editor in Chief, Journal of Foreign Language Teaching
- Elena Bazanova, Ph.D. Associate Professor at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology in Moscow, Russia; President, Association of Academic Writing Experts “National Writing Centers Consortium”; Director of Academic Writing Office, National University of Science and Technology “MISiS”
- Kolyo Koev, DSc. Professor of Sociology, New Bulgarian University; Editor in Chief, Journal of Sociological Problems (http://www.sp-bg.eu/index.php/bg/)
- Martin Kanushev, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Sociology, New Bulgarian University; Manuscript Editor, Critique and Humanism Journal (http://hssfoundation.org/en/kx-journal/team)
- Rumyana Todorova, Ph.D. Professor in the Department of English Studies, Konstantin Preslavsky University of Shumen; Editor-in-Chief, Studies in Linguistics, Culture, and FLT (http://silc.shu.bg)